follow me =)

Jumaat, 15 Januari 2010

Jawatan @ KLIA Air Traffic Control Tower

Technicians and Engineers. (12 vacancies)

Urgently required for:-

Minimum Qualification : Diploma in IT or Electronics and related.
To work in KLIA ATC Tower and to cover Airport Area.

Salary: Negotiable.


Send Resume to me at allil@yahoo.com or jamal_allil@amcop.com.my or syahida@amcop.com.my or
call 03-8787 2099 / 03-8787 2199 Cik Syahida for appointment for interview.

Thank You.

Jamal Al-Lil Bin Shuhaimi
Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia
Air Traffic Control Tower Complex
KL International Airport
64000 Sepang, Selangor.

you are the reason why this friendship continues..
p/s : pls pass this email to your relatives/friends/friends of friends..

Note from me: tak tahula due date ni bila.. tapi aku dapat email nie pada 15 january 2010.. dalam seminggu kot dari tarikh aku nie dia closed...

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan